Supply Chain Planner
We are a Dutch team of engineers and designers, but above all passionate cyclists. By combining innovation and passion, it’s our goal to provide you with the best possible riding experience.
It has become our obsession to continuously improve our products based on the user benefits. We believe in strong partnerships to challenge the status quo. We puzzle, we try, we fail, and do it all over again until we succeed to improve our products.
We are reliable, clear, honest, and dedicated. We do what we promise. We are Scope Cycling!
About the job
In the last five years Scope has become a well-known global player withing the high-end cycling industry, with dealers in over 25 countries spread over Europe and Asia-Pacific. In the upcoming years Scope will continue its steep growing curve. Together with your colleagues and our production partners, it’s the objective of the Supply Chain Planner to fulfil the demand of our clients and deliver on time.
In the role of Supply Chain Planner, you are taking care of operational activities such as:
- Translation of Master Production Schedule to ensure material availability by placing, chasing and updating Purchase Orders
- Planning and execution of aftermarket parts based on service level agreements
- First point of contact for suppliers and take the challenge to solve supply issues to realise the production planning
- Data analysis and reporting of the Inventory levels and Available to Promise
- Entering and updating Master Data
- Sending outbound orders to our warehouse
To be successful in the role it would be necessary to have the following experience.
- MBO+ / HBO level
- Supply chain knowledge and experience
- Fluent in written and spoken in both Dutch and English
- Skilled with various Office packages: Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Background in cycling, a passionate cyclist either competitive or recreational is a plus
On the skills & competencies it would be awesome if you also be.
- High level of accuracy
- Team player
What’s in it for you
At Scope we offer you an inspiring international entrepreneurial environment. To facilitate our fast growth, you will get a lot of responsibilities and the possibility to really make a difference for our business. The exponential growth of the brand is a unique opportunity to be part of great developments.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and would you like to be part of a growing cycling brand?
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]