In this Privacy Statement, Scopecycling.com provides a description of the way in which it collects and processes the personal data of its website visitors and customers. In doing so, it is acting in line with applicable privacy laws (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.
Personal data and purposes of use
Scopecycling.com collects and processes company name, name (initial and surname), gender, e-mail address, address, postcode, city, phone numberthe following personal data for the purposes listed below.
- The placing of orders that require a user account. In order to use these services, personal accounts are created for users.
- Scopecycling sends newsletters to those customers who have indicated that they wish to receive them. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can inform Scopecycling by unsubscribing via a link in the newsletter.
- When using the website (www.scopecycling.com), Scopecyling collects certain information about the use of the website ( IP addresses excluded) and the preferences of visitors.
- Facilitating internet use by means of cookies: saving login names, passwords and preferences and language settings.
- Analysing and improving the website: cookies may be used to store preferences and interests based on visit and click behaviour.
- Enabling interaction through social media: we use social media on parts of our website so that you can like or share videos, news or promotions through social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Rights of data subjects
As laid down in the GDPR, data subjects can exercise various rights with respect to the processing of their personal data. The manner in which Scopecycling interprets the exercise of these rights is outlined below.
The data subjects must give their consent before personal data may be collected for the processing of personal information other than pursuant to an agreement. This consent must be obtained for each purpose for which the data are collected. The data subject has the right to withdraw this permission.
Access, modification and deletion
Data subjects can submit a request for access, modification or deletion their data to Scopecycling. Scopecycling will meet such requests or inform the data subject about the status of the request within the applicable term of 1 month.
Scopecycling reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. All amendments will be published on this page. We recommend that you consult this Privacy Statement regularly, so that you will always be up to date on the content of the applicable Privacy Statement.