All-Road | Outstanding All-Rounder
Pre-order now, and be sure to get your hands on one of the new all-road sport series wheelset.
How does it work?
· Pre-order your wheelset with 10% down payment
· We secure your wheelset
· Guaranteed shipment on the 8th of September
· First batch, limited stock
The new All-road wheels from the Sport Series feature proven technologies from our previous generation carbon wheels. All valuable insights have been carried over into a whole new range of wheels.
Same as the Race Series, the Sport Series wheels are hand-built and meet the same high-quality standards. Like all Scope wheels, the Sport Series is developed in The Netherlands, with a focus on the perfect balance between aerodynamics, stiffness, and durability.
Perfect tire fit
Sport Series versus Race Series
What are the differences between the Sport Series wheels and the Race Series wheels?
About the Technologies
- The Race series feature our newest technologies, including our Diamond ratchet hub-set, and AEA optimized wider rims (28/30 mm – external width).
- The Sport series carries the proven technologies from the previous generation of Scope wheels, the hubs featuring our 3-pawl system. For the S4.A wheelset, the rim is 30 mm wide and tubeless ready.
- Both series make use of the Scope tubeless system and the Local Reinforcement carbon lay-up.
About the Spokes
- The Race series make use of our top-of-the-line Sapim CX-Ray / Sprint Aero spokes.
- The Sport series are built with the Sapim CX Leader Aero spokes.
Sport versus Race
To recap, the Race Series wheels are more lightweight due to the lighter hub system and spokes. Besides that, the Race Series provide better aerodynamic performance and rolling resistance due the AEA shaped wider rims. Same as the Race Series, the Sport Series wheels are hand-built and meet the same high-quality standards. Like all Scope wheels, the Sport Series is developed in The Netherlands, with a focus on the perfect balance between aerodynamics, stiffness, and durability.