About the job
In the last four years, Scope has become a well-known global brand with active sales in more than 25 countries worldwide. Also in the upcoming years, Scope is expecting to continue its exponential growth, which comes from; new products, new markets, and growth within their current markets.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to define and execute the global marketing strategy and manage the day-to-day activities like handling social media, public relation efforts, sponsoring, content marketing etc. As our Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Together with general management determine the marketing strategy, which should be in line with the company objectives.
- Develop a marketing plan and -planning based on the marketing strategy.
- Manage all marketing related activities for the company and the complete marketing team.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the marketing plans.
- Managing local and global shows and events.
- Working with creatives in copywriting, design and layout to produce branded marketing materials.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Communication with various magazines and online media in order to arrange reviews and promotion of the brand via these channels.
- Together with our local distributors, develop and implement a local marketing strategy, based on our global marketing strategy.
- Responsible for execution of the marketing activities within the marketing budget.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and brand identity.
- Reviewing and managing sponsorships of teams, athletes and ambassadors.
To be successful in the role it would be necessary to have the following experience.
- Appropriate Bachelor or Master Degree
- 3-7 years of experience in the field of marketing
- Some knowledge about PR, Social Media and content marketing
On the skills & competencies it would be awesome if you also be.
- Proactive and driven
- Commercial mind-set
- Up with the new marketing and social trends
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What’s in it for you
At Scope we offer you an inspiring international entrepreneurial environment. In order to facilitate our fast grow, you will get a lot of responsibilities and the possibility to really make a difference for our business. The exponential growth of the business is a unique opportunity for a steep learning curve in your personal development.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and would you like to be part of a growing cycling brand?
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected].