INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
About the job
In the last three years, Scope has become a well-known global brand with active sales in more than 25 countries worldwide. Also, in the upcoming years, Scope is expecting to continue its exponential growth, which comes from; new products, new markets, and growth within their current markets.
As a International Sales manager, you will be responsible to define and execute the global sales strategy, and manage the day-to-day sales activities. As a International Sales manager you will be responsible for the following activities.
- Together with general management determine the sales strategy, which should be in line with the company objectives.
- Together with our local distributors and OEM customers, develop and implement a local sales strategy, based on our global sales strategy.
- Extend our global distribution network and OEM customer base in-line with our global sales strategy.
- Manage the customer forecast and order intake process.
- Manage the day-to-day communication towards our clients.
To be successful in the role it would be necessary to have the following experience.
- Appropriate Bachelor or Master Degree
- 3-10 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or sales
- Background in cycling, a passionate cyclist either competitive or recreational
On the skills & competencies it would be awesome if you also be.
- Proactive and driven
- Commercial mind-set
- An active network in the industry
- Up with the new trends
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What’s in it for you
At Scope we offer you an inspiring international entrepreneurial environment. In order to facilitate our fast grow, you will get a lot of responsibilities and the possibility to really make a difference for our business. The exponential growth of the business is a unique opportunity for a steep learning curve in your personal development.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and would you like to be part of a growing cycling brand?
Apply by sending your resume to our recruitment partner SportScoutz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.