We are a team of Dutch engineers and designers but above all passionate cyclists. By combining innovation and passion, it’s our goal to provide you with the best possible riding experience. It has become our obsession to continuously improve our products, and without any compromise, we are looking for the perfect balance between aerodynamics, lightness, stiffness, and durability. We puzzle, we try, we fail, and do it all over again until we succeed to improve our products. We’re unlike any other wheel company in the market. We are Scope Cycling.
About the job
In the last three years Scope has become a well-known global player withing the high-end cycling industry, with dealers in over 25 countries spread over Europe and Asia-Pacific. In the upcoming years Scope expects to continue the steep growing curve. It is the objective of the Logistics Coordinator to provide our customers with a high service-level in terms of deliveries and after sales service.
In the role of logistics coordinator, you are responsible to manage the production, warehouse, logistics, and service centre. Your responsibilities and activities are:
• Inbound and outbound order process for our two global warehouses
• Receive, assess, and process service requests
• Organize the Master Production Schedule
• Manage the production plants by daily calls, emails, and chats
• Check and control quality reports and issues and solve them
• Bring new products into production and manage running changes
• Direct contact with our worldwide dealers and distributors to guarantee on-time delivery
To be successful in the role it would be necessary to have the following experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, or similar
• > 3 year working experience
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Background in cycling, a passionate cyclist either competitive or recreational is a plus
On the skills & competencies it would be awesome if you also be.
• Pro-active and driven
• Strong communicator
• Team player
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
What’s in it for you
At Scope we offer you an inspiring international entrepreneurial environment. To facilitate our fast grow, you will get high responsibilities and the possibility to make a difference for our business. The growth of the business is a unique opportunity for a steep learning curve in your personal development. No Excuse.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and would you like to be part of a growing cycling brand?
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected].