General Terms and Conditions
- Scope Cycling is completely owned by KuBus corporate B.V. , a company listed in the Trade Register of the Eindhoven Chamber of Commerce under file number 57571147 and VAT number NL852637950B01 having its registered office at Klokgebouw 231, 5617AC Eindhoven, (the Netherlands).
- These general terms and conditions apply to all purchasing and sales agreements concluded by Scope Cycling and its customers via www.scopecycling.com and all its sub-domains.
- No agreement can be created without your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- By placing an order with the Scope Cycling webshop, the customer declares to accept the terms and conditions.
- Scope Cycling cannot guarantee that the content of the site is always free of inaccuracies and typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up to date. Scope Cycling is entitled to change the content of the site at any time.
- The colors on your screen may differ from those of the original product. This depends on, among other things, your computer settings. We make every effort to display the correct colors on our webshop.
- All prices are in euros and are inclusive of Dutch VAT of 21% and are exclusive of shipping costs.
- We accept payments via iDEAL (in the Netherlands), Bank Transfer, Visa, and MasterCard.
- After you have placed your order, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation by e-mail.
- Payments are processed by Mollie.
- The items are delivered by PostNL. After your order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail.
- Delivery time commences as soon as Scope Cycling has received payment from the customer.
- All orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days after receipt of payment.
- We are open from Monday to Friday and not on public holidays.
- You may return an item within the seven-day period following the item’s delivery.
- An item being returned must always be reported and sent in accordance with the returns procedure as otherwise the refund may be rejected or delayed.
- The items must be delivered to the storeroom within seven days of the request to return the items concerned.
- The goods must be sent back to us in perfect condition.
- Returned items will only be accepted if all labels and decals are intact and affixed.
- Scope Cycling will not accept any items whose labels and or decals are missing.
- Following the seven-day period, Scope Cycling will assume that the customer is satisfied with the order.
- We advise you to provide the return shipment with a tracking number.
- Scope Cycling is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss.
- All deliveries are subject to availability.
- Defective items are exchanged for the same type of product in the same color and specification, subject to availability. Refunds for defective items will be effected within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers that wish to make a complaint should always contact Scope Cycling first.
- Items purchased at the Scope Cycling webshop cannot be exchanged or returned at Scope Cycling selected dealers.
- Items may only be returned to Scope Cycling, Klokgebouw 231, 5617AC Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- In the event of force majeure, Scope Cycling is entitled to dissolve the agreement between Scope Cycling and the customer. Force majeure is a serious hindrance at Scope Cycling or transport standstill.
- This website and all sub-domains are the intellectual property of Kubus Corporate Holding B.V.; nothing may be copied or used without the permission of Kubus Corporate Holding B.V.
- Personal information will be saved and treated with care; it will not be passed on to third parties.
- Scope Cycling webshop uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard for the transmission of information used to process orders.
All rights reserved
- All material on the pages of www.scopecycling.com is copyright protected. It cannot be used for any purpose whatsoever without first obtaining our express written permission in advance.