Even with proper handling and maintenance, your Scope product is not immune from being damaged in a crash or so. For that reason, in addition to the two year warranty, Scope provides a lifetime crash replacement for all of their products, even in the case that you are not the original buyer of the Scope product.
The crash replacement program is an optional service provided by Scope, as a result of which you shall have the opportunity to replace your Scope products in case of a crash with a discount on the recommended retail price as listed below.
– R3c front wheel, Crash replacement price: € 450,- incl. VAT
– R3c rear wheel, Crash replacement price: € 450,- incl. VAT
– R4c front wheel, Crash replacement price: € 450,- incl. VAT
– R4c rear wheel, Crash replacement price: € 450,- incl. VAT
– R5c front wheel, Crash replacement price: € 450,- incl. VAT
– R5c rear wheel, Crash replacement price: € 450,- incl. VAT
If the same model is no longer available, a comparable product may be supplied. Furthermore, Scope always has the right without any reason to exclude a product from crash replacement.
GETTING YOUR CRASHED PRODUCT REPLACED
To learn if your Scope product is eligible for crash replacement, please email us at email@example.com including the following information:
– Picture(s) of the damaged product
– Scope model
– Scope serial number (under rim-tape)
– Date and place of purchase
– Proof of purchase
– Your contact details
– Your shipping address
After the request for crash replacement officially has been approved, we ask you to ship your product to the Scope service center for final replacement. The replaced product will be supplied excluding the standard two years of Scope warranty. In order to make us able to service your product as quick, and as good as possible, please remove all accessory items, including tires, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. If you fail to remove these items, we are not responsible if they are lost or damaged, and have to charge you for removing them.