Are you an innovative engineer and are you passionate about cycling? Then here is a unique opportunity to combine these and join the winning team at Scope Cycling!
Scope Cycling is a team of Dutch engineers and designers, but above all passionate cyclists. Founded by two athletes with a background in professional cycling, we at Scope know what matters when riding a bike. Our sole focus is on the development and sales of high-end road- and off-road wheels. By combining innovation and passion, we continuously aim to bring our customers the best possible rider experience. A growing customer base, rave reviews and numerous awards tell us we are on the right track.
Supported by scientific institutes, various partnerships and collaborations in the Eindhoven High Tech region we make sure our products are continuously surpassing the latest innovations and technologies.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a product developer your main objective will be to develop new innovative products, thereby shaping the future of Scope! All Scope products are developed in-house in our Research & Development center, located in Eindhoven, in collaboration with various high-tech partners and institutes, offering you access to the latest innovations and technologies. Everything you need, to stay ahead of the game! At Scope you will work within a small team and furthermore you will team up with our business partners. On top of that you will also liaise globally with our European and overseas production facility, our professional athletes and teams.
Your main focus will be
- Lead R&D projects, with a strong focus on new product development and product improvement.
- Develop new ideas from brainstorming till product launch, including construction, designing and modelling (e.g. FEM & CFD) and testing
To be successful in this role you will need to bring:
- An Engineering degree (Bachelor or Masters), preferably in aerospace-, mechanical- or industrial engineering.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of the cycling market and rider requirements; ideally through own rider experience, either competitive or recreational.
It would also be great if you
- Are able to manage projects, without much guidance
- Are hands on
- Have a proactive and curious approach
- Have experience in technical drawing (2D & 3D), experience in Solid Works would be a plus
- Are fluent in English, Dutch would be a plus, but is not a must
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- The opportunity to work in the field and industry you love, with people who share your passion, at the forefront of technology.
- Lots of responsibility to shape the future of Scope and make a real difference for our customers and the brand.
- The exponential growth of the business offers a unique opportunity for a steep learning curve in your personal development.
- A small team, with an informal culture and no office politics, or pressure from a corporate head office. We work hard, but also play hard; we cycle together and celebrate successes.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary in line with your education and experience.
- Iphone and laptop.
Winners have a plan, losers an excuse. If you’ve got what it takes, then there is no excuse, so apply now by emailing your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or phone Carien Goudsmits, senior recruiter for Scope on +31 6 16517418.
Scope has exclusively engaged dpo2 for this recruitment assignment, so no acquisition please.